Declaration of consent and Terms of Service
1. Declaration of consent
By registering, I consent to the collection, processing and use of my above-mentioned data for the purpose of organising and carrying out press and public relations work for Eavor Erdwärme Geretsried GmbH or its affiliated companies.
Your stored personal data will be kept for as long as it is needed for the purpose underlying the data processing, i.e. as long as you consent to this and your account in the Eavor Geretsried media kit exists.
1.2 Your data
The data you enter will be passed on to Indego GmbH, Eisenacher Str. 23, 10781 Berlin, the agency commissioned by Eavor Erdwärme Geretsried GmbH, and possibly also to affiliated Eavor companies and IT service providers commissioned by Eavor.
1.3 Right of withdrawal
I am aware that I can revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons, with effect for the future.
1.4 Allgemeine datenschutzrechtliche Informationen
- the person responsible for data processing is: Eavor Erdwärme Geretsried GmbH, Peter-Müller-Straße 14, 40468 Düsseldorf, Germany.
- the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
- if Eavor transfers personal data outside the EU or the EEA, Eavor will always ensure through appropriate contracts that an adequate level of data protection in accordance with European data protection law is maintained at the recipient.
- You are entitled to request information (Art. 15 GDPR), rectification (Art. 16 GDPR), erasure (Art. 17 GDPR), restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR) and data portability (Art. 20 GDPR) under the respective legal conditions.
- To exercise your rights or if you have any inquiries, please contact the Data Protection Officer at: Daniel Mölk, Eavor GmbH, Peter-Müller-Straße 14, 40468 Düsseldorf, Germany. 6.
- Finally, pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, you also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not carried out lawfully. The supervisory authority responsible for Eavor Erdwärme Geretsried GmbH is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf, https://www.ldi.nrw.de.
2. Terms of Service for media kit
2.1 Rights of use
The material provided here may only be used for press purposes. The content of this website may not be copied, distributed, modified or made available to third parties for commercial purposes.
© Copyright Eavor Erwärme Geretsried GmbH, Düsseldorf (Deutschland). All rights reserved. Texts, images, graphics, audio data, sound, videos and TV footage, as well as any content of this website are protected by copyright and other protective laws. The intellectual property contained therein, such as patents, trademarks and copyrights, is protected. Please note that some of the images contained on the websites are subject to the copyright of third parties.
Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks on this website are protected under trademark law in favour of Eavor Erwärme Geretsried GmbH or its affiliated companies. This applies in particular to trademarks, type designations, logos and emblems.
This website was compiled with the greatest possible care. Nevertheless, no guarantee can be given for the correctness and accuracy of the information contained. Any liability for damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this website is excluded, unless caused by intent or gross negligence.
Eavor Erwärme Geretsried GmbH accepts no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided on this website, insofar as this website refers to websites operated by third parties. Against this background, we explicitly distance ourselves from all linked external content.
The information and details on these websites do not constitute any assurance or guarantee, whether explicit or implicit. In particular, they do not constitute an implied promise or guarantee regarding the quality, merchantability, suitability for certain purposes or non-violation of laws and patents.
2.5 Information about forward-looking statements
Press articles, annual and interim reports, investor information, speeches, presentations, photographs, videos, audio broadcasts, live/on-demand streams and other documents on this website may contain, among other things, forward-looking statements about future developments. These are based on the current estimates of the management.
Phrases such as “estimate”, “expect”, “intend”, “could”, “may”, “should”, “plan”, “project”, “assume”, “believe” and other terms identify such forward-looking statements. Statements of this nature are subject to certain risks and uncertainties because if unanticipated uncertainties or other contingencies materialise, or if underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary from those expressed or implied by the statements.
Eavor Erwärme Geretsried GmbH does not intend or assume any obligation to update any forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their respective publishing date.
2.6 Amendment of the Legal Notice
Eavor Erwärme Geretsried GmbH reserves the right to amend this legal notice as necessary. The terms and conditions published here will apply in each case.
If we make changes, we will post the revised Legal Notice on the Website. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, you may terminate your account with Eavor Geretsried media kit without notice and without charge. If you do not terminate your registration, your use will be subject to the amended Legal Notices.