Declaration of consent
By registering, I consent to the collection, processing, and use of my above-mentioned data for the purpose of organizing and conducting the event, as well as for the documentation and follow-up of any associated services and benefits, within the scope of legal documentation and retention obligations, including compliance requirements. Your stored personal data will be kept for as long as it is needed for the purpose underlying the data processing and/or as required by law.
The data you enter will be passed on to Indego GmbH, Eisenacher Str. 23, 10781 Berlin, the agency commissioned by Eavor Erdwärme Geretsried GmbH, and possibly also to affiliated Eavor companies and IT service providers commissioned by Eavor.
Right of withdrawal
I am aware that I can revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons, with effect for the future.
General information on data protection
- the person responsible for data processing is: Eavor Erdwärme Geretsried GmbH, Peter-Müller-Straße 14, 40468 Düsseldorf, Germany.
- the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
- if Eavor transfers personal data outside the EU or the EEA, Eavor will always ensure through appropriate contracts that an adequate level of data protection in accordance with European data protection law is maintained at the recipient.
- You are entitled to request information (Art. 15 GDPR), rectification (Art. 16 GDPR), erasure (Art. 17 GDPR), restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR) and data portability (Art. 20 GDPR) under the respective legal conditions.
- To exercise your rights or if you have any inquiries, please contact the Data Protection Officer at: Daniel Mölk, Eavor GmbH, Peter-Müller-Straße 14, 40468 Düsseldorf, Germany. 6.
- Finally, pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, you also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not carried out lawfully. The supervisory authority responsible for Eavor Erdwärme Geretsried GmbH is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf, https://www.ldi.nrw.de.